Embedding Google Calendar
You can easily display Google Calendar in your Play Digital Signage content with help of Website Plugin. Start showing your upcoming events by following these simple steps:
- On a computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- Click “Access permissions” in the menu below
- Make sure that option “Make available to public” is checked
- Click “Integrate calendar” in the menu below
- Copy the link from the field “Public URL to your calendar”
- In playlist editor, add a new ‘Website’ element and paste calendar URL there.
How to change to weekly view?
You can append mode parameter to the end of URL to change the view:
- For weekly view append
- For monthly view append
- For agenda view append