Embedding Google Calendar
You can easily display Google Calendar in your Play Digital Signage content with help of Website Plugin. Start showing your upcoming events by following these simple steps:
- On a computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- Click “Access permissions” in the menu below
- Make sure that option “Make available to public” is checked
- Click “Integrate calendar” in the menu below
- Copy the link from the field “Public URL to your calendar”
- In playlist editor, add a new ‘Website’ element and paste calendar URL there.
There is also a button to “Customise”, if you go to the calendar customiser, you’ll also need to enter width & height of the plugin as Google includes it in the URL.
How to change to weekly view?
You can append mode parameter to the end of URL to change the view:
- For weekly view append
- For monthly view append
- For agenda view append