Focus on what’s important. With the most advanced digital signage editor
on the web and many more powerful features, you won’t need anything else to make things happen.
The basics ● Teams ● Zones ● File conversion ● Works offline ● Alerts ● What is my screens playing ● Analytics ● Royalty-Free Content ● Multi Language ● Tags ● Scheduling and Timeline ● Background music ● Element animation ● Slide stash ● Custom Fonts ● Remote manage your player ● Template designs ● Automatic updates ● Audit log ● 2 Factor authentication ● Video wall and LED screens ● Additional features
Your content: at home in the editor.Design beautiful playlists without leaving our editor.
The editor offers a huge arsenal of tools for you to use when designing content. The cropping tools lets you resize images as-well as cropping them and/or removing parts you don’t need.
The editor also gives you some of the same tools for text editing as Word, Pages, etc. You can add custom fonts, pick a color, change the size, line height, add a shadow and much more.
Shapes and icons
Shapes might seam simple, but sometimes its powerfull to add additional elements to your designs. In the editor you find basic shapes as well as several PNG symbols or icons.
Manage everything about your screens.
You won’t need other software to get your files in. No matter what image, video or rich text formats you have, chances are that we’ll be able to convert them.
Analytics / Proof of Play
Analytics can tell you how many times and for how long a specific asset has been playing. How you want to see the data is up to you, as we’ve provided several different reports to choose from.
Set up schedules, group your screens, sit back and relax.
Your content scheduling was never easier to set up. Show meeting times in the morning, canteen menu for lunch and a video of your latest product in the evening.
Slide element animations
With animations your content comes life. Apply rotate, zoom, fade or any other effects to slide elements: it’s all smooth and stylish. Just bring your creativity, our editor will do the rest.
Using Security Audit Log, you can inspect the history of events related to your team and your user account. This way, you can trace back who did what and easily attribute actions to different users in your team.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is also known as multiple-factor authentication. In simple terms, it adds an extra layer of security when you log in at playsignage.com. The first layer of security is your username and password. Adding one more step of authenticating your identity makes it harder for an attacker to access your data.
- Sharing playlists – Share your playlists with someone external – your graphical designer, manager or receptionist.
- Touch Screens – Interactive functions for touch screens offering you the opportunity to build an interactive experience for your viewers and keep them engaged.
- Drag and drop screens – Swiftly move screens between groups to easily change content on your screens.
- Randomize slides – Displaying images might get more interesting if they don’t show in the same order.
- Snap to grid – Designing content gets way easier when having a grip, that way your text, figures or other objects always align perfectly!
- Shadows – Make text and figures stand out a bit more by adding shadows.
- Download progress – Lets you know when your player has downloaded new content.
- Multiple screen support – For Windows, MAC OS and Linux the app lets you choose which screen content is displayed on.
- Advanced file structure – Selecting multiple files, moving files from one folder to another folder.
- Create slide per asset – Go to the library, select your photos and click create slide per asset. You have the option to choose how to insert the photos, the background color, transition and duration of slide.
- Playlist in a playlist – In addition to creating zones you can also add an existing playlist inside another playlist.
- Slide transitions – Keep things alive by adding entrance animations to your slides.
- Slide conditions – Add conditions to a slide to play it only in a specific date range – optionally also delete the slide when the condition expires.
- Preview – It might be a good idea to see how your playlist performs before publishing it to all of your screens.
- Keyboard shortcuts – For those who like shortcuts, you can use multiple shortcuts to move objects precisely.
- Clone slides – Build a great slide and simply clone it to the next slide.
- Upload images from URL – No need to download and upload your images, video, etc. from your desktop, you can simply upload by URL.
- A sequence of playlists – You can schedule a sequence of playlists.
- Private files – If your organization stores files in a private file server, you can use these files without uploading them to our servers and thus exposing them to the Internet.
- Public API – Our API exposes tag management actions to machine interfaces.
Use Play Digital Signage anywhere.
Our player is compatible with all major operating systems. No matter what hardware you choose, you’ll be able to use our software.
Not sure which player to get?
Not sure which player to get?