How does it work?
Count down days to your product launch, or count days since last work accident. With this plugin your screens are always at the center of attention.
Watch the demo in our preview player.
- Count down – The plugin counts down to a specific date/time in the future.
- Count up – The plugin counts days/hours/minutes/seconds since specific date/time in the past.
- Count down seconds – Starts counting down from specified value every second since the slide is shown (can be used to indicate when next slide will be shown).
- Count up every second – Starts counting up seconds from the moment the slide is shown.
- Vertical – The plugin renders in vertical configuration.
- Date – Target date.
- Time – Target time.
- Format – Several display formats to choose from, depending on what granularity is appropriate for your counter.
What happens when the counter reaches 0?
The counter will never go negative. In case of count-down, once it reaches 0, it will remain at 0. If you’re using count-up mode and the date is in the future, the plugin will show 0 until the date is elapsed.