Clock plugin imitates analog clock look and feel.
- Time zone – by default the clock will display time in it’s local time zone configured by operating system. If you want to display time in another region, you can change it. You’ll find region names from this page.
- Seconds hand – hides or shows clock seconds.
- Hour numbers – hides or shows hour numbers on clock face.
- Background color – change clock face background color.
- Border color – change color of the border.
- Hand color – change sets clock hand color.
- Numbers color – change color of numbers on clock face.
- Hand length – change the length of clock hands, this can be useful when changing the font of clock numbers, some fonts can take up more space than others.
- Numbers font – change the font of numbers on clock face.
- Gradient border – toggles clock border for gradient.
The clock is displaying incorrect time?
Often the reason that your player is not showing the correct time is due to time zone being incorrectly configured. Please go over the operating system time zone and region settings and make sure that it’s been set up correctly.