With these integrations, companies who use Azure AD or Okta will be able to manage access to the Play Digital Signage app in a secure and central way. There are no additional charges that come with using either of these features and even our free users can enjoy them.
Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
The Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) enterprise identity service provides single sign-on and multi-factor authentication. We recently published Play Digital Signage integration to Azure Marketplace, with help of which, organizations can manage employee access to our app via the Azure AD dashboard. Additionally, it is now also possible to sign in to Play Digital Signage using your personal Microsoft account.
You can learn how to set up Play Digital Signage in your Azure AD tenant by following this tutorial. And If you simply want to use your personal Microsoft account, click on “Sign up with Microsoft” in our registration page.
Okta Single Sign-on (SSO)
The Okta Identity Cloud gives you one trusted platform to secure every identity in your organization and connect with all your customers. We have developed Okta Single Sign-on (SSO) integration and published it to Okta Integration Network (OIN). This integration allows you to manage employee access to Play Digital Signage from your Okta organization dashboard.
You can learn how to set up Play Digital Signage in your Okta organization in this tutorial.
Other Product Improvements
Additionally, we’ve released the following product improvements:
- Emoji plugin – add spice to your signage with the emojis we all know and love.
- Object locking – you can lock an individual object to prevent accidentally moving it.
- Holiday templates – create a playlist for the upcoming Thanksgiving from a professionally designed template.
- Editor relative positioning – you can lock individual objects to prevent accidentally moving them.
- Circular cropping – we improved our cropping functionality to support circular cropping as well.